Monday, July 2, 2012

WINNER of A MOST NAKED SOLUTION by Anna Randol

I'm so sorry I'm so late posting the winner of the ecopy of A MOST NAKED SOLUTION by Anna Randol. We were hit with a very violent and very sudden storm Friday night that took down our neighbors' tree which took out the power lines and is still laying across our driveway. The power lines are still down and so we are left with no power, no water, and no Internet since the cable line is down, too. I'll have to deal with getting that back up and running after we get the power back. [sigh]

I'm borrowing from a friend to get this posted and set a post for Tuesday, a guest reviewer which I hope you will enjoy.

Now for the winner of an ecopy of A MOST NAKED SOLUTION by Anna Randol:

The Winner IS:



Julie Beasley



I've notified Julie by email so I hope she will check her mailbox
and her SPAM folder in case it goes in there.  : )


Hopefully, I'll be back up and running as usual very soon, in the meantime,

Happy Reading Everyone!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

im absolutely thrilled to bits with my win. thank you very much. i received my e mail. look forward to to reading it. i'll let you know when i get it and read it. many thanks julie

Amy Valentini said...

Congrats Julie and Enjoy!! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did. : )

Dalila G. said...

Yaaay! Congrats Julie!
Happy reading! :-)