Saturday, July 6, 2013

And Those Jess Michaels Books Go To...


THANK YOU EVERYONE
for taking the time to visit
with Jess Michaels and myself.
 
I realize this post was scheduled at a time when most of you
were busy with family and friends celebrating the 4th of July.
I hope you all had a great time.


Jess, thank you so much for visiting, you were
an absolute delight and you're welcome back any time.
  I absolutely loved doing this interview
and I'm sorry there wasn't more discussion
or comments as I can only assume all the folks who
did visit already had their copies.

I hope you all will all enjoy
reading Jess's newest release, TAKEN BY THE DUKE,
an amazing erotic historical romance
as well as her others, including INTRODUCTION TO PLEASURE,
  and will be looking forward to the next
as much as I am. 

 As promised, two lucky commenters are
going to win one of Jess's books.
One lucky commenter will win a PRINT COPY of
INTRODUCTION TO PLEASURE and one will win a
DIGITAL COPY of her newest release, TAKEN BY THE DUKE.
 
 Those two lucky people are:


The print copy of INTRODUCTION TO PLEASURE
goes to:
 
bn100

and

The digital copy of TAKEN BY THE DUKE goes to:

kipha


 
 
 Congrats to you both! You've both been notified by email.
Please check your SPAM folders so you don't miss the messages.
Instructions on how to receive your book are included.

If I don't hear back from you by end of day, July 11, 2013,
I will have no choice but to pick a new winner.

 

 Thank you to everyone who visited and played.
I'll have more fun coming soon.

Happy Reading Everyone!


No comments: